"Enrique Iglesias" Is a Fan Of "Priyanka Chopra"



Bollywood's desi girl Priyanka Chopra has found a fan in international pop star Enrique Iglesias, who liked the actress very much.

During his recent concert in Banglore, the 37-year-old also had some fun filled interaction with the audience. 

While he was spontaneous in responding to all the questions, when asked about which Bollywood actress caught his attention, he replied: "I would say Priyanka Chopra. I got to meet her and also managed to see a few of her movies. I loved them! She is great and simply unbelievable.

And he even said, the singer has also developed a liking for Priyanka's debut international single In My City.

He said, "I also recently heard her single (In My City), it was pretty good. I enjoyed it"
thumbnail
Find something more

Well we hope that this article satisfied you, Check out over Home page for latest trending topics of Bollywood and enter the new fashion world out there.

0 comments