I don't like to be called as "SERIAL KISSER" - EMRAAN HASHMI



Emraan hashmi's recent back to back hits(THE DIRTY PICTURE, SHANGHAI, JANNAT 2, RAAZ 3) this year, made people call him "HIT MAN HASHMI".
When asked him about this, the 33-year old actor said,
"Its better than serial kisser. Please give me that(Hit man hashmi) , and everyone use that because "i am sick of serial kisser". I think 'hit man hashmi' is something i would take right not. I can use it for my entire carrer.

He was also compared with salman khan's sucess, who is ruling bollywood box office with , DABBANG, BODYGUARD,EK THA TIGER and when asked about this, he said,

"i think, i am lukier because, i am kissing and crossing that mark. I think, i am luckier than salman. He's very fortunate, he does'nt get to kiss"

-@bhi
thumbnail
Find something more

Well we hope that this article satisfied you, Check out over Home page for latest trending topics of Bollywood and enter the new fashion world out there.

1 comments

  1. This might be the funny statement of the the year!!!!!What do you say emrann?

    ReplyDelete