Excellent Quotes by Sharukh khan





Legendary Shahrukh Khan Quotes ♥

“ There are only two Khans. GhenghisKhan and Shahrukh Khan ”

"Recently an actor (Amitabh in koffeewid karan) asked me to teach him how to speak fast. Wasn't I once criticised for speaking too fast? Now they're doing it my way"

“ Maybe the country doesn’t pray for me like they do for Sachin Tendulkar, but I know I’m on a good wicket as well. ”

“ When I have the right to make you cry in a dark room for three hours, you have the right to ask me any question you want.”

“ Sex is not required to sell my film. My name is enough.”

“ Awards who ignores me are losers ”

“ Thank you for giving me so much love, that I don’t miss my parents anymore ”

" I cannot repay my fans for what they have done for me, they have given me so much love and that love has taken me to the number 1 position where I am today, the only thing I can do for my fans is to never stop working, and to do films till the very end "

" I'm the luckiest man in the world and I don't want to hide from the faces I`m acting for. So I don`t surround myself with guards, I've never given an interview in which I've said I feel bad that I can't go shoppingor I can't go to Chowpatty and eat bhelpuri."

" I'm no megalomaniac. Even I found it boring to have an entire website devoted to trivia about me. No one's interested in a one man show, unless you happen to be an Amitabh Bachchan."

" I feel very sad sometimes when myclose one leave me whether coz of Life n Death or der sudden Lack of interest but it make me more stronger "

" I walk alone, people came n left me..but I'm happy that I'm wid my family & they are my power.
thumbnail
Find something more

Well we hope that this article satisfied you, Check out over Home page for latest trending topics of Bollywood and enter the new fashion world out there.

0 comments