HRITHIK ROSHAN'S KRISH-3 First look Stunned every one

HRITHIK KRISH-3


He talks about his KRISH Journey in this way 


"The virus tried its best to pin me down. Roughing it out 20th day now. Endless coughing fits forcing d blood pressure down to nothing making d brain go bi polar between depression and dis- orientation...no energy to do,think or even sleep! sickness has become the demon. I stand..all I know is survival. All I have is blood n guts. its time to face the truth.
Who am I?
I'm nothing. An insignificant dot.
What do I have? 
I have a choice...to try.
what does that make me? 
Greater than I am. 
Unstoppable. Unbeatable. 
I have a commitment to life...my commitment to live. ..yes we are humans...we are insignificant...and our demons come in many forms...one for each one of us.
But..
in the face of the devil is our chance..
to be. ..INVINCIBLE! 

Many thanks dear demon! " 


thumbnail
Find something more

Well we hope that this article satisfied you, Check out over Home page for latest trending topics of Bollywood and enter the new fashion world out there.

0 comments