I Have Never Being Jealous: Tabu



In this Competative Film Industry Actress Tabu says she had never felt jealous of anyone, and each every individual in the industry as there own space.

"I have never been a jealous person. I have always wanted to do better than myself. During those times, a number of films were being made and all of us (actresses) were doing some many films at any given point of time," Tabu told reporters here.

"I really like Shilpa. I like her as a person. Manisha (Koirala) is a lovely human being and so beautiful. Karisma and I did the maximum number of films together. In fact Babitaji used to say that we are the hit couple. We all had our own space in the industry," she added.

Tabu says She doesnt like to be looked every where.

"I don't like to be everywhere and be seen everywhere. Not that I don't like it, but I don't think a lot that I want to go here and there. I want to do good stuff and I want to do interesting stuff. I want to have fun.

"As far as being media shy is concerned, too much of actor's presence in media is the recent thing. The time I started there was no such concept. I belong from there, we are not in that practice or in that training. So I look at that as an explanation because we are not used to it.

"We used to go for the shooting come back home and once we are done with the dubbing we were through with it. I am going to be what I have been always," added the 40-year-old.

As many actors and actress are turning there faces towards production. when asked tabu about that she said: "No such plans. Acting is the easy job. People call you - go act, take money and come back home," she said.

Currently she gearing up fot the release of her movie "Life of Pi". which is directed by the oscar winning director "Ang lee". The film also stares Irfan Khan and Delhi -based boy Suraj Sharma.
thumbnail
Find something more

Well we hope that this article satisfied you, Check out over Home page for latest trending topics of Bollywood and enter the new fashion world out there.

0 comments