Ileana lost a chance to romance Salman


Actress Ileana refused to work in "Wanted", the Hindi version of "Pokiri" and thus lost the opportunity to romance Salman Khan on the big screen. Now she hopes to get another chance to team up with the Bollywood star.
"Yes, I was approached for the remake of 'Pokiri' in Tamil and Hindi. I did 'Pokiri' in Telugu, which did a huge business. I didn't take the offer of 'Pokiri' in Hindi, which was titled 'Wanted', as I felt I was not prepared enough to enter Bollywood," said Ileana, who is now debuting in Bollywood with "Barfi!"
"It was not that I didn't want to do the film, it's just that I didn't want to do it half-heartedly. I missed an opportunity to work with Salman in 'Wanted'. But I am really happy that 'Wanted' did well. I would love to work with Salman Khan in the near future," she added.
In the 2006 hit Telugu film "Pokiri", she had teamed up with Mahesh Babu. Puri Jagannadh directed it and Prabhu Deva later remade it in Tamil and Hindi versions
thumbnail
Find something more

Well we hope that this article satisfied you, Check out over Home page for latest trending topics of Bollywood and enter the new fashion world out there.

0 comments